Kidecals Discount

 (Disclosure:  I will be compensated for this post via set of Kidecals package.  Any opinions shared here are my own and are not persuaded in any way.)

Are you tired of mixing up your children's items?  Having to search the school lost and found for that jacket?  Kidecals just might be what you need.  They have durable, as in washing machine, dryer, and dishwasher durable, cute labels for all of your needs.  With three boys who fight constantly over who's toy is who's these will definitely come in handy. I am sure that I would find lots of uses for these labels and cannot wait to receive my own set.   I am sure it will save me quite a few headaches and refereeing sessions.  You can search their website by gender, style, age and use.  Which makes it easier to find what you are looking for.  They even have the mustache labels since the mustache seems to be the in thing.  They also have keycals which go on your computer keyboard to make it cute.

Watch this short video to learn more about Kidecals:






Kidecals is offereing a great discount to my readers.  Go to Kidecals and enter: bestlabels at checkout to get 15% off of your order.  They always have free shipping!  Thats awesome!