Ivory 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash

(Disclosure:  I received the New Ivory 2-n-1 Hair and Body wash for free in order to facilitate this review from Ivory and Influenster.  It is in no way associated with Facebook.  All opinions shared are my own.)



Are you tired of all the different bottles in your shower?  You know, the shampoo bottle, conditioner bottle, body wash bottles.  If you are anything like me, you might even have more than one of each.  It really gets cluttered in the shower.  Then you add in the bottles for my husband and my kids.  That is a lot.  I got to test out the new Ivory 2-N-1 Hair and Body wash for this review.  This product works good.  I have pretty long hair and use a lot of conditioner so I did not use it as a shampoo on me but washed my kids from head to toe with it.  I think it left there hair smelling really good and soft and their skin was not dry.  I have used it as a body wash for myself and I like how my skin feels soft afterwards.  It leaves a fresh scent on too, not too overwhelming or anything.  The texture of it was just right too.  It was not thick or runny.  This is something that I might purchase in the future. 
Be sure to check out the Ivory Facebook page to learn more about it and be sure to watch this short commercial from Ivory.